Welcome to Bright Smiles
Dr Raymond Khong and the team at Diamond Creek Dental Clinic believe that a visit to the dentist need not be a scary experience. The clinic is staffed by his friendly team who are highly trained and skilled in patient care. Patients are encouraged to ask any questions and our team will endeavour to answer them immediately. Raymond and his team have been providing the best quality dental care in Diamond Creek for well over 25 years. As a clinical consultant at the University of Melbourne Dental School, he teaches and practises with an emphasis on ethics rather than sales. He has been very outspoken in the dental world against the trend of “over servicing” that has been becoming more common.
Your family comes first. We ensure that we give you and your family the friendliest, down to Earth care… the children will love our fish tanks too!
Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Crowns, Bridges and Implants.
Modern Technology & Latest Hi-tech Equipment
For Your Comfort and Convenience.
The team continually attends seminars and lectures to keep up to date with the newest advances in dental care.
Private Health Insurance Patients
You only need to pay the gap, we do the claiming for you on the spot.
Online Booking Terms & Conditions
By clicking the 'Proceed to Online Booking' button below, I understand that:
- Online booking appointments are 15 minutes only at this stage until further notice
- Online booking appointments are for short procedures only, including:
- Checkups & cleans
- Temporary fillings
- Consults for other treatment
- Permanent fillings and work may not be possible in this short appointment, and that I may only receive a temporary restoration, at the dentists’ discretion
- If I require permanent fillings and work, I need a specific appointment length, and I need to call 9438 2049 or email the clinic